We are a crypto mining company. Our mission is to help people create cryptocurrency-based passive income to free up their time for love and creativity. We believe cryptocurrencies are the financial future of our society, that’s why we invest all our time and resources in working with cryptocurrencies.
The backbone of our strategy is a diversified 80/20 approach to our crypto portfolio. We use 80% of resources for mining reliable currencies that show a stable price increase for a long time. The other 20% is used in search of the next top alternative coins, which might be worth a penny now but have the potential to skyrocket in value in the foreseeable future.
Low electricity prices and established relationships with wholesale equipment suppliers allow us to grow faster and faster. We invite you to join our journey into a new world of financial freedom and personal growth.
We are a cryptomining company. Our mission is to help people create cryptocurrency-based passive income to free up their time for love and creativity.
Copyright © 2021 Whiteh Inc. All rights reserved.